Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade.
You can cook Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade
- It’s 10 of small, young mutsu or any white fish.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vinegar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Flour as needed.
- It’s of Red Chili pepper if you like 1 pepper.
- You need 2 cups of Oil for frying about.
Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade instructions
- Fillet and clean fish if needed. If using a large fillet, cut into smaller pieces. Season with salt and lightly dust with flour..
- Heat oil on medium-high. Once hot, fry fish for 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown..
- Slice cucumber and red pepper and place all vegetables into a tupperware container. Mix the vinegar, sugar and soy sauce together in small bowl..
- Lay the fried fish over top vegetables and pour over the marinade dressing. Add the chili pepper. Marinate overnight in fridge, mixing occasionally..