Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs. The Sweet – Official North American Website.
You can cook Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles
- You need 9 cups of pickling cucumbers (sliced into desired shapes).
- You need 2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet onion.
- It’s 12 of garlic cloves crushed or finely diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of pickling spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar (white).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mustard seed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole peppercorns (about 8-10 for each jar).
- Prepare 8 of bay leaves (2 for each jar).
- Prepare 8 of cinnamon sticks (2 for each jar).
- It’s 8-12 sprigs of fresh dill (2-3 for each jar).
Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients (brown sugar, sea salt, sugar, pickling mix, mustard & celery seed) together thoroughly in a mixing bowl and mix the liquid ingredients (water, white vinegar, & apple cider vinegar) together in a separate bowl or pitcher. Leave aside bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, dill sprigs, peppercorns, garlic, and onion..
- Now, Place your pickles in your jars, leaving an inch at the top, and layering the garlic and onions in between them. Then, place your bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and dill along the sides of the jar and in any spaces in between that you can squeeze them. Once everything is snug in the jars, evenly distribute the dry seasoning mixture between all of the Mason jars. Next, mix and evenly distribute the liquid mixture to all of the jars. (may need to add additional vinegar to top off the jars).
- Finally, shake up the jar well and place in the refrigerator to soak up the brine. Shake the jar every day or every other day to help evenly soak up the mixture. You can eat them after a week but after a month or more they are best! These were delicious! And you can tell which are the sweet ones by the pretty purple colors! 💜 Enjoy!.