Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. All Reviews for Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. Directions Stir the yellow and white corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, green onion, red onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large bowl.
Toss to combine and taste to adjust seasoning. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to four hours. The base of this salsa is a combination of black beans and fresh corn kernels; plus, it gets its kicks from cumin, the chile, and splashes of fresh lime juice. You can have Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa
- You need 1/2 of of a dry pint cherry tomatoes — diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of of red bell pepper — diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of black beans – canned — rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn — drained (I like fresh corn stripped from the cob during the summer time :).
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- It’s 1 ounce of lime juice- fresh squeezed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 ounce of olive oil.
Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, burritos, breakfast backup?!! And you can easily turn it into a meal with a few additions so it's worth keeping it in mind if your kitchen needs a kickstart. I think it tastes best when accompanied by a.
Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa instructions
- Slice,dice, chop to your hearts content and mix everything together and let it sit a minimum of 30 minutes It tasted great the next day !!!! It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
- Note* I like Cherry tomatoes due to the fact they are tasty and sweet year around….It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
A vegetarian and vegan high-protein and high-fiber healthy quinoa salad or quinoa pilaf recipe with black beans, corn, cilantro, onions, and garlic. And, if you find that you like this homemade vegetarian quinoa and black bean pilaf recipe, you'll want to try some of these creative vegetarian. It's fresh and colorful, perfect for parties, so easy to make, and very addictive! Made with black beans, corn, red onions, jalapeños, and cilantro, this healthy and filling appetizer (or snack) is seriously delicious… Try this twist on traditional salsa using Indiana-grown sweet corn, flavorful black beans and a tangy lime and cilantro dressing. Nutrition Highlights: In spite of its divisive nature – you either love or hate cilantro – it contains disease-fighting vitamin K and beta-carotene.