Birimbi pickle. Goes with any rice and curry :chef. This Irumban Puli (Bilimbi) pickle is all about the nostalgic flavours! Sourness of bilimbi and heat from chilli powder makes this a mouthwatering pickle.
One of the most favourite and liked dish by every Indian. Irumban puli is used to make squash, jams, pickles, and in fish curries.my Let it boil for about a minute or two and switch off fire and bottle. If little more than tender ones. You can have Birimbi pickle using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Birimbi pickle
- You need 1 of fresh birimbi maybe abot 15 pieces.
- It’s 1 of big carrot sliced into sticks.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic-ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Learn how to make Brinjal Pickle, with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried. Add spice and tang into your everyday meal with tasty delicious & tangy Brinjal. Wash and cut the bilimbi into round pieces. Find this Pin and more on Konkani cuisine pickle recipes by Konkani Food Recipes.
Birimbi pickle step by step
- Chop your onion into thick slices.Also chop your birimbi into pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic-ginger paste and fry until raw smell goes..
- Add all the tumeric,chilli powder,salt,chopped green chilli and fry for 30 secs..
- Now add the the sliced onions and cook for another 30 secs before adding chopped birimbi and carrot sticks mix well..
- Add vinegar and water and cook for a minute or two switch of heat let it cool and store in jars in the fridge for atleast a week for it to absorb all the flavours and then its ready for eating..
Lastly, to those who would peel the beets before cooking – I would encourage you NOT to do so. Chili Bilimbi Pickle: This is an instructable of making chili bilimbi pickle. By IxoraStrawberry in Cooking Canning & Preserving. Your Bilimbi Pickle stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.