Mixed Fruit Ice Cream.
You can have Mixed Fruit Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mixed Fruit Ice Cream
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 200 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of half Banana.
- You need 1 of half Peach.
- You need 1 of pack Canned mixed fruit.
Mixed Fruit Ice Cream instructions
- Add the fruit mix (without the syrup), peach, and banana together in a bowl and mash together with a whisk. (Leave a few chunks of fruit)..
- Take another bowl and place it in a larger bowl of hot water and blend in the eggs and sugar until thickened (but not too much)..
- Put the cream in another bowl and whip until it forms firm peaks..
- Add the fruit from Step 1 to the cream from Step 3. Mix together..
- Slowly add your egg and sugar mixture from Step 2 to the mixture from Step 4. Blend together evenly..
- Pour into a mold and freeze..
- It's also pretty served in small glass bowls!.
- This is the canned mixed fruit I used..