Breakfast casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings.
LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe! It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; carefully pour the mixture over the cheese. You can cook Breakfast casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Sausage.
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (I use cheddar-mozzarella).
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Tater Tots.
These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze button a. Everything you love about breakfast in one easy and delicious casserole. Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning or whenever you have company over. We've enjoyed a few hearty breakfast casseroles while visiting an Amish inn.
Breakfast casserole instructions
- Fry sausage into crumbles..drain fat..
- In large bowl crack eggs & mix well.
- Place cooked sausage in bottom in 9×13 casserole dish. Pour raw eggs over the top of sausage. Scatter 1 cup of shredded cheese over the top of the eggs. Place tater tots on top of above ingredients. Finally place remaining cheese on top of tater tots..
- Bake in 350º oven for 40 minutes..
- Can be served with Salsa and or Sour Cream..
When I asked for a recipe, one of the ladies told me the ingredients right off the top of her head. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. It's great for an early-morning breakfast or brunch for a crowd, because you can do most of the work ahead of time and just throw it in the oven the. Complete breakfast in one easy casserole that is perfect for brunch. This recipe calls for white bread, medium and mild sausage, eggs, mushrooms, potatoes, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese.