Breakfast For Dinner Casserole. I used regular ground turkey and topped the casserole with fresh sliced jalapenos. Breakfast Casserole is my go-to on the holidays because it's really EASY and stress free to throw together for breakfast or brunch. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at.
And when you look at what is in this casserole The rancheros sauce for this casserole starts with canned enchilada sauce which is a terrific shortcut convenience product, but you can add a bit more. Try one of these breakfast casserole recipes the next time you need to cook for a crowd. This breakfast casserole topped with runny eggs develops a terrific texture as it cooks slowly in a glass dish (which makes it easy to see when the bottom is perfectly browned). You can have Breakfast For Dinner Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast For Dinner Casserole
- It’s 1 of bag of frozen tater tots (32 oz).
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage roll (like Bob Evans) cooked, drained and crumbled.
- It’s 2 of -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of of both salt and pepper.
Gimme all that breakfast for dinner deliciousness. Especially if it's in the form of this Waffle Sausage Breakfast Casserole. First, you're going to cook some breakfast sausage in a cast iron skillet. This easy cheesy breakfast casserole is overflowing with sausage, eggs and hash browns.
Breakfast For Dinner Casserole step by step
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish and evenly place tater tots. They should all fit flat..
- Crumble cooked sausage over tater tots. Next goes the cheese..
- Whisk eggs,milk and spices and pour over all in baking dish. At this point I allow to sit for an hour or two in the fridge but you can bake right away.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 45 min to an hour. Sprinkle more cheese on top if desired and allow to melt in oven an additional 5 minutes.Allow to sit for 10 minutes before cutting into squares..
Yes, this casserole probably falls a little more on the Just devoured this for dinner, delish! These casserole recipes for dinner will be the talk of the table at your next family dinner. Step up your casserole game with our collection of casserole recipes for dinner. Are you a fan of a chicken and green bean casserole? This quick breakfast casserole became one of my personal favorite breakfast for dinner ideas as well.