Cross Creek Stuffed Burger. This is the first new dish created in our new home, it has the great bold flavor of beef with amazing sweet notes with the fig and raspberry balsamic vinaigrette, added with some heat with the our spicy chili aioli, and finally some arugula instead of the run of the mill lettuce. Cross creek has a good lunch menu, a soup of the day, and good desserts. It's a very popular lunch spot in town.
Feature Enjoy perfectly round, uniformly sized burger patties, every time Non stick material is easy to. Cheeseburger Sliders Cross Creek Stuffed Burger Chipotle Turkey burgers Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce Meat burgers Homemade Burgers Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Salmon burgers Roasted Oven Hamburgers Hamburger Cakes Burger with sauce Beet Burger Feta cheese Burger Brunch. Mushroom burgers delicious, especially when they're stuffed with a delicious gooey cheese copycat SHAKE SHACK shroom burger recipe VEGANIZED You can have Cross Creek Stuffed Burger using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. This is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cross Creek Stuffed Burger
- Prepare of Spicy Chili Aioli.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard (Dijon preferred).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of small garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of of each: roasted serrano and fresno chili.
- It’s of Burger Patty.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- You need 1/4 of onion finely diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves finely diced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of chopped up cheeses:.
- You need 1/4 cup of smoked gouda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Colby cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbls of parmesan.
- You need of Arugula Greens.
- It’s of Fresh arugula.
- Prepare 2 tbls of raspberry balsamic or other fruity balsamic.
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s of pickles.
- It’s of mustard.
- Prepare of fig jam.
- It’s of Crispy Bacon.
- Prepare of Grilled Onions.
Country/Region of Manufacture Buy Stuffed Burger Presses and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items. Cheeseburger Sliders Cross Creek Stuffed Burger Chipotle Turkey burgers Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce Meat burgers Homemade Burgers Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Salmon burgers Roasted Oven Hamburgers Hamburger Cakes Burger with sauce Beet Burger Feta cheese Burger Brunch. These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration.
Cross Creek Stuffed Burger instructions
- Spicy Chili Aioli Mix everything together in a bowl. cover and set in fridge until plating..
- Burger Patty Sauté the onions and garlic with some olive oil. After they are cooked take them off the burner and set aside to cool..
- Salt and pepper the ground beef. add cayenne and paprika. add the teriyaki..
- Beat the egg and add 1/2 of it and then add remaining if needed..
- Add the onions and garlic from earlier..
- Make 6 patties, make 3 a little smaller to help with the stuffing. On the smaller patties add some of the chopped cheeses to the top. Not too much or it will leak out. Put the larger patty on top and start to seal the patty by folding over the large patty over the smaller the patty. Massage until crease vanishes. place patties in fridge until grill or pan is ready. You can seal them and freeze them for later as well..
- Cook the patties to your liking..
- Burger Assembly On top bun spread the aioli mixture first. Add some of the mustard on top. add the fig jam on top of that. add the arugula on top of that. drizzle the raspberry balsamic vinaigrette on top of arugula..
- Set patty on bottom bun Add bacon on top of patty. Add grilled onions to the top of bacon. Add pickles on top of bacon.
While you can of course use any cheese you love Stuffed Border Burgers Recipe Monterey Jack cheese boasts a lead role in this inside-out burger recipe. Pair with fresh cole slaw and baked beans for a must-serve summer dinner. Cross Creek is a condo in Watthana Bangkok. These loaded burgers are one hearty meal in a bun. They're sure to satisfy the biggest appetites. —Christine Keating, Norwalk, California.