Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole. Great recipe for Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole. It's easy to prepare and budget Beat eggs and pour over hot dog mixture. Pour mixture into large baking dish.
When the hot dogs are cooked, pour the cornbread mixture plus the cooked veggies into the skillet with the corndogs. Tuna casserole is a classic favorite that many kids love once introduced to it. Not all kids are crazy about eating food from the sea, aside from the occasional fish stick, so this is a great way to get some seafood in their diet. You can cook Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole
- Prepare 1 each of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of Your favorite hot dogs sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 6 each of Hot dog buns torn into pieces.
- You need 4 each of Eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen tater tot rounds.
This is a real family-style kid-pleasing recipes that I often bring to potlucks and family gatherings. This recipe is the ultimate combination of comfort food, equal parts hot dog and grilled cheese. Kids will enjoy the rich and creamy sandwich plain, while adults can add a little zing with pickles and mustard. What could be more kid-friendly than a tater tot casserole?
Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Cut up pepper, onion and hot dogs. Tear buns into small pieces and all together in a large mixing bowl..
- Beat eggs and pour over hot dog mixture. Mix well to coat..
- Pour mixture into large baking dish. Top with cheese then place tater tots on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour until the mixture had an internal temperature of 165°F and tots are golden brown. Serve with ketchup, mustard or your favorite hot dog toppings. A salad would compliment this nicely as well..
It's hard to beat the combination of crispy potatoes, savory meat, and melted cheese. This version of the recipe is made with hot dogs instead of ground beef. Sweet potato tater tots are used in this recipe, but feel free to use regular ones if you. Hot Dog Buns Hot Dogs Chili Dogs Coney Island Camping With Kids Places To Eat Gourmet Recipes Catering Tasty. Big Mac Tater Tot Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that starts out with a base of ground beef, onions and dill pickles, all tossed in a copycat Big Mac sauce, and then topped with.