tator tot casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. This cheesy Tater Tot casserole is perfect to whip together when time before supper is short. Ingredients like crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and extra comforting. You can have tator tot casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tator tot casserole
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 each of onion.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of chedder cheese soup.
- You need 2 cup of chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of of tater tots.
This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! It's great for any dinner or holiday meal. This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This casserole is a total guilty pleasure.
tator tot casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- chop onion.
- cook ground beef and onion til meat is done.
- drain grease from meat and onions then place in a 9×13 casserole pan.
- add both cans of soup and mix with meat and onions then once mixed spread evenly in pan.
- add chedder over meat and soup layer.
- top with tator tots.
- bake for roughly 25 min or til tator tots are crispy and golden brown.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Tater Tot Casserole is an incredibly easy dish to make and everyone always loves it! Layers of tater tots, meat and veggies are covered in a simple sauce and cooked until hot and bubbly.