Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar.
You can have Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar
- You need 2 kg of Raw mango/.
- You need of red chilli whole one (8/9).
- You need of Garlic (3/4) peel of the garlic skin.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds 4 tsp (Fry & ground).
- It’s of Mustard seed 4 tsp (Fry & ground).
- You need of Panch Phoron 4 tsp (Fry & ground).
- Prepare of Chili flakes 3/4 tsp or to taste.
- Prepare of Chili powder 1/2 tsp or to taste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander seed (Fry & ground).
- It’s of Sugar 4-8 tbsp (according to taste).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Mastered Oil 1 lit (as per you want).
Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar instructions
- 1. Wash raw mangoes, cut the mango in to small pieces along with the bottom hard skin 2. Heat oil, add some red chili whole one and Garlic crackle them. 3. Add sliced raw mangoes and stir spoon for 2 minutes and add chili flakes, coriander seeds ground, mustard seed ground, panch phoron (five-spice) ground, chili powder, turmeric and salt, also cook to tenderize for 4-5 minutes..
- 4. When tenderized add sugar and mix. 5. Off the cooker 6. When it will be cold, it’s ready to pour in a clean jar. 7. Note: If you do not like raw mango with peel in your pickle then you can peel the skin off. * The pictures shows both the style- skin off & with skin..