You can have Breakfast Casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of of tater tots.
- You need 16 oz of sasuage (can use chopped ham, chicken, turkey bacon or sasuage).
- Prepare 2 cup of your favorite cheese.
- You need 4 cup of eggs, egg whites or yolks; more or less eggs depending on how thick you like it.
- It’s of season.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of your favorite mustard.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped (optional).
- You need 1 of pepper (bell, sweet, spicy, whatever you like).
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of sour cream(optional).
Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Layer the bottom of your dish with tater tots. (They can be frozen, unfrozen (a just cooking accordingly). I generally have them out as soon as I decide I'm cooking this dish so they are half frozen when its headed into the oven.
- Crumble sauage over top layer with cheese.
- In a bowl add all ingredients with the milk, and mix well and pour over tot and meat dish..
- Layer with remaining cheese and bake in preheated oven on 375° for 35 minutes.
- Serve with Southern style grits or toast, if you have time to sit down or cut in pie slices and kids can enjoy on there ride to school.