Tator Tot Casserole.
You can have Tator Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tator Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup and 1/2 can water.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 packages of tater tots.
Tator Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Brown beef in large deep sided skillet.
- Add canned soups + 1/2 can water.
- Stir in onion soup mix.
- Add frozen vegetables and heat thoroughly.
- Spread beef mixture evenly in 9×11 baking dish and sprinkle with choice of shredded cheese. I used sharp cheddar..
- Cover completely and evenly with tator tots..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until tots are cooked through..