Slow Cooker John Wayne Casserole. The history on John Wayne Casserole and my changes. I don't think John Wayne had anything to do with the casserole. SLOW COOKER JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE (WITH TATER TOTS) One of the most popular recipes on my website that I updated the video and photos.
Sour cream and mayo make this casserole creamy, while ground beef, taco seasoning, and. I love cooking anything in the crockpot, why I had never thought of making a Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole in the crockpot is beyond me. I saw a recipe for crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love bacon cheeseburgers with tater tots. You can cook Slow Cooker John Wayne Casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Slow Cooker John Wayne Casserole
- It’s 32 oz of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of diced onions & green peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of taco mix.
- It’s 1 of water.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of diced tomato.
This John Wayne Casserole is made with meat, cheese and just the right amount of spice to make this dish a hit for the whole family. Full Recipe: http://www.themagicalslowcooker.com/…/slow-cooker-john-way…/ John Wayne Casserole Recipe. Like my taco empanadas, this recipe is one of my top picks for Apparently, this John Wayne Casserole recipe has some interesting origins, including information on why I have not tried this in a pressure cooker before. If you decide to try, I'd love to hear how it went!
Slow Cooker John Wayne Casserole step by step
- Spray 6-qt slow cooker..
- Add tater tots..
- Brown hamburger, onion & green peppers..
- Drain. Add water and taco mix.
- Pour over tots..
- In bowl, add sour cream, salt, pepper, onion powder, & half shredded sharp cheddar..
- Spread over meat mix. Cover and cook on LOW for 4.5 hours without opening lid..
- Add remaining cheese and cover to let cheese melt about 5-10 minutes..
- Top with diced tomatoes..
A slow cooker, also known as a crock-pot (after a trademark owned by Sunbeam Products but sometimes used generically in the English-speaking world). and green beans) Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Onions Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Casserole. John Wayne casserole is a simple, delicious and hearty family dinner idea. I love making this casserole on busy weeknights. I've been seeing variations of this recipe in church cookbooks for years, but, what is John Wayne casserole?