Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala. This is a simple and delightful dish that will become a favorite!! Simple angel hair pasta side, with olive oil, garlic, herbs and Parmesan. Add the sliced garlic, chili pepper flakes, finely chopped herbs, and chopped parsley to the oil.
Stir in the lemon juice and tomatoes and remove the sauce from heat until the pasta is ready. Angel Hair with Tomatoes Basil and Garlic. This angel hair pasta recipe is probably one of the quickest you can find. You can cook Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala
- It’s 2 TB of Olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic Cloves smashed 6.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of ts salt.
- It’s 1 TB of National Brand Achar Masala.
- You need 1 of Medium sized eggplant.
- You need of Diced Tomatoes 1 16oz can.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Angel Hair Pasta.
Add in-season vegetables from your garden to add color and crunch. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Pour tomato mixture over pasta; toss gently to coat. A classic combination of seafood and pasta, Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Tomatoes and Fresh Basil makes for a simple, but elegant dinner with Everybody at our house devoured this dinner.
Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala step by step
- Heat olive oil in a Pan. Add Garlic and Onion. Cook 3 minutes on low heat. Add Achar Masala and add Eggplant pieces cut into 1 inch pieces. Cook 10 mts..
- Add a can of Diced Tomatoes. Cook with Egg plant on low heat for 10 mts. Your sauce should not be ready..
- .Boil Angel Hair Pasta in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain Pasta and Mix with the sauce..
- Serve Hot. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro..
Bacon Sausage Sun Dried Tomato Angel Hair PastaSmall Town Angel Hair Pasta And Garlic And Spinach Recipes. Garlicky Angel Hair With Salmon And Tomatoes. + Type keyword(s) to search. Salmon with pasta might sound kinda weird, but it's actually so delicious. Angel hair pasta tossed with summer zucchini and tomatoes fresh from the garden. The perfect meatless meal you'll be craving again and again.