Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? Spinach with chickpeas is a traditional Spanish recipe. Everybody loves it, even those who hate veggies, especially if you use finely chopped fresh spinach.
For a vegan breakfast sandwich that will power you through the morning, look to this pita pocket stuffed with a blend of spiced chickpeas and sautéed veggies. Try this quick and yummy sandwich. Pack it in your lunchbox or while travelling. You can have Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich
- You need 2 of soft cranberry bun or any bun.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 2 cup of chickpea Heinz brand.
- It’s 2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 2 of sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of dried fig (optional add on).
This is healthy and delicious sandwich. A flavorful patty made with a tasty combination of chickpeas, potatoes, and spices. Placed over Kaiser roll and For the spread mix all the ingredients together yogurt, spinach, ginger, black pepper, green chili and salt. Chicken, spinach, mushrooms, and Italian cheeses combine with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing, all wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla for a light and.
Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich instructions
- Lightly mash the chickpea and add in the shredded spinach then mix well adding a little of the juice from the canned chickpea.
- Use hand to lightly compress it into ball shape.
- Butter the bun and put the spinach and chickpea ball on the baking tray and put a thin layer of salted butter on TOP and broil it for few minutes.
- Enjoy this simple meal with sundries tomato and a little drizzle of its the oil too, I love having some dried fig too, seems to taste great with every single simple bite too.
Catalan chickpeas and spinach is one of my favorite classic tapas here in Barcelona. Anyway, after ordering chickpeas and spinach (cigrons amb espinacs) at El Xampanyet a few million times since we have lived in Barcelona, I decided it was time to learn how to make this traditional tapa at home. Get creative with the humble legume. Add chickpeas and spinach to pasta salad for a hit of extra protein and iron. I created a new smashed chickpea sandwich, a Smashed Chickpea Greek Salad Sandwich.