Fried pickles with dipping sauce. Pair crispy fried pickles with a creamy Cajun dipping sauce for the perfect appetizer or side for your favorite summer dish. Spread the drained pickles on paper towels and pat. Try the sauce on a salad or sandwich, or use as a dip for French fries.
Here's how to make crunchy, spicy fried pickles with a cool creamy dipping sauce! Dipping Sauce-dip these baked sweet potato fries into the spicy cashew dipping sauce for. The dipping sauce is a perfect compliment to fried pickles.. use this receipe for frying the pickles, but did use the sauce for dipping. You can cook Fried pickles with dipping sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried pickles with dipping sauce
- You need 1 can of Sliced out oval dill pickles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking oil.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour, shrimp batter, hooter wing flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hot sauce.
Dip the pickles first in the flour, shaking off the excess; dip into the beaten egg, then dredge in the cornmeal to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer fried pickles a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Serve pickles hot with honeymustard sauce for dipping. " Southern-style fried pickles seasoned to perfection! Paired with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce".
Fried pickles with dipping sauce instructions
- Place oil on the drive on med high heat.
- For your pickles with you desired batter..
- Fry on both sides 2 minutes each..
- For the doing sauce…. Mix the ranch and got sauce together…. This will make a southwestern style sauce.
Fried pickles- love'em, hate'em or meh???? From my polling, it seems most people are "meh". For many years I was just meh about fried pickles as well. Crispy fried pickles with an optional dipping sauce! Fried pickles are best enjoyed warm.