Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles.
You can have Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles
- Prepare 8 of Pickling Cucumbers.
- You need 1/4 small of Sweet Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dill seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Black peppercorns.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hot water.
Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles step by step
- Quarter Pickles, lengthwise..
- Place in 1 quart jar or non reactive container..
- Layer with sliced onions, garlic and bay leaf..
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, dill seed, and peppercorns..
- Heat 3/4 cup of tap water in microwave. Pour into vinegar mixture and stir until sugar and salt dissolves..
- Pour this mixture over cucumbers. Tighten lid or cover. Shake a few times to distribute mixture. All cucumbers should be covered. Refrigerate for at least 1 day..