fried pickles. Today we're making homemade fried pickles! These are crisp breaded dill pickle slices made with no deep fryer required. I've also included a simple zesty dipping sauce in the recipe!
I've also included a simple zesty dipping sauce. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR MORE ↓↓↓↓↓↓. Fried pickles are a menu staple in the South. These salty, crispy, tangy pickles are just as delicious as french fries, but pack a bigger flavor punch. You can have fried pickles using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of fried pickles
- You need 1 box of onion ring mix.
- You need 1 can of pickles.
- It’s 1 can of italian style bread crumbs.
But who wants to relegate something so tasty to dining. Fried pickles- love'em, hate'em or meh???? From my polling, it seems most people are "meh". Whoopty doo, what's the big deal.
fried pickles instructions
- put 1 cup onion ring mix in a bowl add 3/4 cup Water and mix it together..
- dip pickles in batter..
- then cover the pickles in bread crumbs..
- carefully put the pickles in the deep fryer. watch closely, it will only take 30 to 40 seconds, tops, before they turn brown, at that point they are done..
It sounded dumb, to be honest. And fried pickles are a classic southern treat! Fried Pickles made with sliced dill pickles and crunchy seasoned batter are just like at the state fair, but easy to make at home! Fried pickles are delicious and easy to make. Sure, fried pickles are good but why all the sudden interest?