Tater Tot Casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with. Tater Tot Casserole is an incredibly easy dish to make and everyone always loves it! Layers of tater tots, meat and veggies are covered in a simple sauce and cooked until hot and bubbly. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Tater Tots.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt.
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even.
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375°.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet, season with salt and pepper. You may add garlic salt as well.
- Roughly chop onion, then sautee.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup, 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Add 1 can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom soup).
- Add beef, and onions to the cream of mushroom soup mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Add smoked paprika, stir 10 times.
- Add frozen tater tots to the mixture.
- Pour everything into a 11×13 baking dish.
- Top the casserole with the remaining cheese.
- Cover casserole with tin foil and cook for 45 minutes.
- After cooking for 45 minutes remove tin foil and bake another 45-60 minutes. (This cook time is high but remember the cooking temperature is pretty low for a tater tot casserole).
- After cooking remove from oven and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then enjoy :).
This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! It's great for any dinner or holiday meal. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish.