Rukola blue cheese salad. This salad is one of those recipes where the end result is way more than the sum of the ingredients. And what really makes it is the warm vinaigrette. Arugula, Pear & and Blue Cheese Salad with Warm Vinaigrette.
Cobb Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing. Spinach and Blue Cheese Salad with Sliced Apples and Spiced Caramelized Pecans. How to make a simple salad of greens, blueberries, blue cheese, walnuts and a creamy homemade dressing. You can have Rukola blue cheese salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Rukola blue cheese salad
- You need 200 gram of rukola.
- It’s 200 gram of blue cheese.
- Prepare 5-6 of dried figs sliced.
- It’s 1/5 of pear 🍐 small cubes.
- You need 1 of full hand walnuts small cubes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of orange juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
As for the salad ingredients, you can add or take away what you like. I love crumbled cheese in salads — especially blue cheese, goat cheese or feta. If you like blue cheese you'll love this salad. If you like blue cheese you'll love this salad.
Rukola blue cheese salad step by step
- Design your plates as you wish to serve 🎉.
- The pear on top of the salad is prepared and cooked in dried wine with balsamic vinegar and natural mountain herbs 🌿 🍃🌸 Bon a petite ✨.
I don't know where I got the recipe I found it stuck at the back of my salads. The dressing is good on other salads as well. This salad combines a classic blend of arugula, endive, and raddichio. Blue Cheese Salad. "A FRESH SALAD is the perfect complement to any meal, but this colorful combination has eye appeal as well. I love the crispy crunch of croutons and tangy touch of dill in this recipe." This fresh green salad with pears, walnuts, dates and blue cheese is a fresh option for your holiday table!