Zucchini Bread. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!