Taco Tater tot casserole. Tater tots, Mexican food, and cheese! This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on hand. Tater Tot Taco Casserole is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy taco night!
Tater Taco Casserole. "Our family lives and works on a ranch," remarks Ronna Lewis from Plains "I like to fix this nicely seasoned casserole ahead of time and freeze it for later use. It's good with a Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top. This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love. You can cook Taco Tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Tater tot casserole
- You need of All ingredients.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 16 oz of corn.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 can of green chilies.
- Prepare 16 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 16 packages of Tater tots.
- Prepare 10 1/2 oz of enchilada sauce.
I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican food so why not combine the two! Start by browning some beef, onion, and garlic. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
Taco Tater tot casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 375..
- spray cake pan with cooking spray. cook Tater toys to crisp..
- brown onions garlic and beef. add taco seasoning chilies and core. heat thoroughly..
- in in large mixing bowl combine ground beef mixture 3/4 ofcheese and Tarot toys stir well..
- pour about 1/3 of sauce into the bottom of baking dish. add Tater tot mixture and lightly pat down. pour remains sauce in bake for 30 min. during the last few minutes of cooking top.the casserole with remaining ingridients.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super quick to make. It's really perfect for those over-scheduled weeknights or weekends.