Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup. Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. You can have Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 jar of of Rague Cheese Sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of of Tater Tots.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheese.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole.
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Cook your hamburger.
- Rinse off your Frozen Veggies with water then add to the hamburger.
- Add your Jar of Cheese Sauce.
- Mix well together.
- Spread in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Add your Tater tots in a row.
- Put in oven at 350 for half hour.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle shredded cheese put back in oven till cheese is melted..
This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. I had never had "Cowboy Casserole" (aka Tater Tot Casserole) until after I met my husband.