Tater Tot Casserole Variation.
You can cook Tater Tot Casserole Variation using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole Variation
- Prepare of Cooking Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb of raw Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion – chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic – minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 small of pinch dried, crushed Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 small of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare of After Ground Beef Has Browned.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom condensed soup.
- It’s 1 bag of Tater Tots.
- It’s 1 bag of Sharp or Marble Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 can of undrained Rotel – tomatoes & green chilies (optional).
- It’s 1 can of drained French style Green Beans (optional).
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt (optional).
Tater Tot Casserole Variation instructions
- *** If you choose not to use the Rotel you'll need to mix in 1/4 cup milk or water.
- Perheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix seasonings (except Bay Leaf) into raw Ground Beef, place in skillet, add Bay Leaf and brown. Strain grease & remove Bay Leaf..
- Mix browned Ground Beef with Cream of Mushroom soup, Green Beans, and Rotel. Salt & Pepper to taste. Spread into 8X11 casserole dish..
- Cover with a layer of Tater Tots..
- Place in oven for 45-60 minutes (until Tater Tots are done). Turn oven off and cover with cheese to taste..
- Serve when cheese has melted. You can add cheese 5-10 minutes before baking is done if you want it a little crispy..