cheesy tater-tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup. Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. You can have cheesy tater-tot casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of cheesy tater-tot casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 lb of breakfast tater tots.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Pork and beans or baked beans.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar sheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of All seasoning salt to taste.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole.
cheesy tater-tot casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- brown hamburger meat and chopped onion.
- add ur minced garlic about 5mins before the meat is done. Drain and return to pan..
- In the mean time while ur meat is cooking, spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- place a few tater tots at the bottom of ur pan. You don't need to use a lot, just enough to coat the pan but still having plenty of gaps..
- mix together the remaining ingredients in with ur meat expect the cheese! Feel free to taste and go, as u may want to add extra seasonings or less..
- poor the meat mixer on top of the tots, spread out evenly!.
- add cheese on top, whatever works for you. Some like a lot, and some prefer very little..
- place the remaining tots on top of the cheese and baked for an hr.
- Once your timer goes off, add a little extra cheese and put back in the oven until melted. Maybe 2 or 3 mins tops!.
- For people that don't like cream of mushroom, I am sure cream of chicken would work as well. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as we have. It is not normal for my whole family to enjoy dinner together. Usually there is at least 1 who doesn't but not in this case ;-).
This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. Creamy corn and beef casserole mixed with crispy tator tots makes for a wonderful family dinner.