Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well know 🙂 As a mom with two active boys, I'm all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food.
This casserole turned out really well thanks to Simple Sara's video showing to put sharp cheddar cheese on top. This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This casserole is a total guilty pleasure. You can cook Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 can of Bush's Griller Bean Fiesta.
- Prepare 1 packages of ready-made chili seasoning/flavoring.
- Prepare 1 packages of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 16 oz of shredded Mexican Cheese mix.
- You need 2 lb of frozen tater tots.
If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked! Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering dishes, but if you're unfamiliar, all you have to know about these quirky, potato-based. Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal.
Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Brown pork and beef. Drain..
- Mix in chili seasoning and bean mix to drained beef. Add mixture to casserole dish..
- Mix 8oz. of sour cream with enchilada sauce and 2tbsp of your favorite hot sauce (I totally recommend the Chipotle Texas Pete).
- Add HALF of this new sauce to top of meat and beans in the casserole dish. Save remaining sour cream and enchilada sauce mixture to top casserole servings as desired!.
- Sprinkle some cheese atop the mix in the dish..
- Add frozen tater tots to top of the dish in even layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the tater tots brown, sauce is bubbly, and no tots are left frozen..
- Serve up and top with cheese, sauce, sour cream, and hot sauce to really fill out the dish. Enjoy!.
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you. The secret to this casserole is the layer of creamed spinach in the middle. It adds elegance to the dish, as well as a nice contrast to the crispy Remove the skillet from the heat.