Omg Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. Looking for an easy casserole recipe?
This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you. If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked! You can cook Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 small of can of sweet corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 packages of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of Tater tots.
- It’s 2 cup of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- It’s 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but. Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food. Learn how to make this recipe with bacon, green beans, ground beef and even without soup! Whether you call it a tater tot casserole or a Minnesota hotdish, this cozy recipe is comfort food at its very best.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
This casserole turned out really well thanks to Simple Sara's video showing to put sharp cheddar cheese on top. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole with sausage, bacon and eggs is an easy, make ahead breakfast, brunch or weeknight dinner for whole family – made in one Layer frozen tater tots on top. At this point you can cover casserole with aluminum foil and place in the fridge over night or bake immediately. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! I'm such a sucker for a casserole.