H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle. This is also a great way to cook with your kids! The onions however might get to them (they make my daughters eyes tear like crazy – but she gets through it, lol). These cucumbers are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy, and definitely don't last long!
Tips for Making Pickled Cucumbers and Onions. Mason jars are great for pickling cucumbers. White vinegar or apple cider vinegar can be used instead of rice wine vinegar. You can have H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle
- It’s 1 of cucumber shaved into ribbons.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xylitol.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 8 of drops of tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 of himalayan salt.
You can use any type of cucumber you like. Cut the pickling cucumbers in half lengthways, and slice regular ones through the middle, then into fingers. Peel and finely slice the shallots. Put the cucumbers and shallots in a colander.
H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle instructions
- Place the cucumber in a bowl..
- Add the water, rice vinegar, xylitol and tabasco sauce and gently toss through..
- Allow to stand for 10 mins in fridge and then season with salt..
Combine all the other ingredients in a. Quick Pickled Cucumbers (Refrigerator Pickles) When all the hard work of tilling, planting, weeding, watering, and more weeding a garden starts to pay off, I'm always astounded and thrilled by the buckets of fresh vegetables we get to play with! These Asian-style quick pickled vegetables are traditionally served as a condiment for Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches.. In this article you will learn how to pickle cucumbers the easy way. Time to pickle beautiful vegetables from Farmers Markets and personal gardens!