Delicious Tater-tot Casserole. Spread half of the tater tots onto the bottom of the slow cooker; top with ground beef mixture and remaining tater tots. I just got a crock pot and really haven't spent much time EVER cooking. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. Are you an under cover tater tot lover? Then you GOTTA try our tater tot grilled cheese, AKA the best drunk food ever. You can have Delicious Tater-tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Tater-tot Casserole
- It’s 4 cup of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1/3 cup of green peas.
- It’s 5 small of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 5 cup of tater tots.
If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked! Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering dishes, but if you're unfamiliar, all you have to know about these quirky, potato-based dishes is that they are just as delicious and hearty as their. This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Casserole recipes are always a good choice when it comes to feeding my crew.
Delicious Tater-tot Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Meanwhile, cut up onions, carrots and mushrooms. Add them to the browned beef..
- Add corn and peas and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cream of mushroom, sour cream, and chicken broth. Simmer until bubbly..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Pour beef mixture in a 13×9 pan and arrange the tater tots on top. Bake until golden brown..
Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super quick to make. Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food. Learn how to make this recipe with bacon, green beans, ground beef and even without soup! Whether you call it a tater tot casserole or a Minnesota hotdish, this cozy recipe is comfort food at its very best. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal.