Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. I make my tater casserole with green beans but if I don't have those on hand.
Some things to note: Ore-Ida tater tots. Vegetarian or not, the combination of tater tots, cheese, and mushroom soup will drive your taste buds crazy! Pour this mixture over the tater tots. You can cook Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of each salt pepper garlic powder n onion powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Schwans cheesy taters.
- It’s 2 can of of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of of cheese. I used mozarella n taco cheese.
Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup.
Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Brown ur ground beef. Drain off fat..
- Return to pan. Add garlic onion n seasonings. Then add the soups n stir. Add milk n stir..
- Place cheesy taters on bottom of a 13×9 pan.Add 2cups of cheese. Add the meat mixture. Add remaining cheese. U can cut cheese in half but I'm a cheese lover..
- Bake for bout n hr..
That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is simply irresistible! Our tater tot casserole is make-ahead easy and tastes scrumptious! Satisfying and delish…a must try dish.