Tater Tot Casserole. Explore Easy Egg Bakes For Brunch. Get Inspired On Kraft® Official Site Today! Layer tater tots evenly over the ground beef mixture; top with Cheddar cheese.
Tater Tot Hot Dish II "I loved this one. The French-fried onions were much better than the cheese that is usually on top of a tater tot casserole."- charm. Tater Tots® Casserole "This is a great recipe and is simple to make!"- hill. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of tater tots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of real bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green onions.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Tater Tot® and Bacon Breakfast Casserole. See how to make this easy casserole—it's delicious for dinner, too! Begin by giving the inside bottom and sides of the dash a thin layer of butter. … Place a layer of tater tots on the bottom of the dish. In a Dutch oven, cook the sausage, beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown your ground beef and your yellow onion together.
- Once done in a separate bowl, (drain the grease) first then mix your cream of mushroom and your cream of chicken along with your ground beef and onion together, layer in your casserole pan at the bottom evenly spread your tater tots over the top sprinkle your cheese all over then put your bacon pieces on top then your green onions salt and pepper to taste, heat in the oven at 375 for 40 minutes.
Arrange tater tots in rows over the casserole. Uncover and add slices of American cheese to top of casserole. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well know 🙂 As a mom with two active boys, I'm all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. The boys play sports year-round and with me or my husband always running in run direction or another with various practices, our family relies on recipes like this delicious and easy. In a large bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, and onion powder.