Vegetarian Salad. Fresh, fantastic main meal salads without meat. Try this vegetarian salad with protein-packed quinoa and protective carotenoids, a healthy choice for lunch or dinner. Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta Salad with Roasted Asparagus, Red Bell Pepper, and Mushrooms. kalynskitchen.com.
Chopped Kale Power Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing. Superfood Kale Salad with Quinoa and Blueberries from Kristine's Kitchen. Vegetarian salads don't have to be boring! You can cook Vegetarian Salad using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Vegetarian Salad
- It’s of Quinoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red quinoa.
- It’s 1 cup of water to rinse quinoa.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of Green beans.
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers optional or to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried tart cherries.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fig preserves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely minced fire roasted peppers.
Get endless flavor combos for fresh vegetable salads. Being a vegetarian myself, I love making salads almost everyday. These healthy and easy vegetarian salads are either a big part of my meal or my entire meal by themselves. These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties!
Vegetarian Salad step by step
- Rise the quinoa. Drain and allow to sit 20 minutes. Toast in a dry pan..
- Bring the 3/4 cup of water to boil. When it boils add the toasted quinoa. Simmer about 15-16 minutes, until the water is absorbed..
- Let the quinoa rest 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork..
- Cut the green beans thinly. Slice the fire roasted peppers, and onion. Chop the dried cherries..
- Heat a skillet with olive oil add the green beans, cherries, onion, peppers, and garlic. Sauté these till tender. Season with the seasonings..
- Mix the dressing ingredients..
- Add the quinoa and green bean mixture in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well..
- Serve chilled or warmed, I hope you enjoy!.
Salad recipes are my favorite way to showcase vibrant, in-season produce – fruits and veggies that are so. Find all your Vegetarian Salad Recipe needs in one place. Lots of new and fresh Salad. Our vegetarian salad recipes are delicious, fresh and colourful-perfect for an evening meal or lunch time snack. Visit our website now to find out more.