Tater Tot Casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with. Tater Tot Casserole is an incredibly easy dish to make and everyone always loves it! Layers of tater tots, meat and veggies are covered in a simple sauce and cooked until hot and bubbly. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 bag of of hash browns.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Your choice of shredded cheese. I use more cheese, but that's my choice.
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even.
Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Season and cook hamburger meat the way you like it..
- Add soup and simmer 15 minutes..
- Spray bottom of casserole dish and layer with hamburger meat and soup mixture..
- Add bag of hash browns and cook until hash browns are golden brown..
- Once the hash browns are golden brown take out and sprinkle with cheese. Place back in the oven until cheese is melted. Let cool and serve..
This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! It's great for any dinner or holiday meal. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish.