Tater Tot Casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with. Tater Tot Casserole is an incredibly easy dish to make and everyone always loves it! Layers of tater tots, meat and veggies are covered in a simple sauce and cooked until hot and bubbly. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 3 can of Green Beans (I use French style).
- It’s 2 can of Any cream base soup.
- You need 1 of Bag of frozen Tater Tots.
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even.
Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- In casserole dish, mix cream soup and just enough water to thin the cream base a little.
- Mix in browned ground beef, and drained beans.
- Top with a layer of tater tots.
- Cook in preheated oven at the temperature and time instructed on your tater tot package.
This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! It's great for any dinner or holiday meal. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish.