Cheesy tater tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup. Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. You can cook Cheesy tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy tater tot casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen vegetables such as carrots or corn.
- You need 1 packages of frozen miniature tater tots.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole.
Cheesy tater tot casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Lightly grease glass baking pan.
- Place miniature stator tots on bottom , add ground beef and use spatula to spread cream of mushroom over top. Cover with frozen vegetable.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes at °350.
This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. I had never had "Cowboy Casserole" (aka Tater Tot Casserole) until after I met my husband.