Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top.
This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! I'm such a sucker for a casserole. I think it's partly because casseroles nearly always involve cheese and who doesn't love cheese? You can have Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- It’s 1 can of cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of tater tots.
- Prepare 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
This tater tot casserole with veggies is. Tater Tots are hugely popular in North America and every child grows up on them. This low carb Mexican tater tot casserole is loaded with ground beef seasoned in my homemade taco seasoning mix, lots of cheese, and keto cauliflower tots. The first step to making a low carb tater tot casserole is to make the cauliflower tots.
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you. Looking for an easy casserole recipe? This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best!