Ham tater tot casserole. This Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is great for any meal and easy to make. We like it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love finding ways to use up leftover ham and this is a good one.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food. You can have Ham tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Ham tater tot casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of diced ham.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped red pepper.
- It’s 2 stick of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare dash of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
This cheesy Tater Tot casserole is perfect to whip together when time before supper is short. Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole is sure to satisfy and makes for a tasty dinner recipe if you're craving some good old fashioned comfort food! Chunks of ham, fresh broccoli, and sharp cheddar come together in an easy-to-make flavorful sauce that smothers crisp tater tots. Looking for an easy casserole recipe?
Ham tater tot casserole step by step
- In large casserole dish add ham, parsley, orageno, basil celery seed and cream soups. Mix well.
- In skillet pan add butter or olive oil, broccoli, onion, celery, and pepper. Simmer till tender..
- Add ingredients from skillet pan into casserole dish. Mix well.
- Place whole bag of tator tots over the top of casserole..
- Bake un covered at 400°F for 1/2 hour or until tator tots are crispy..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater Tot Hotdish Recipe. Hotdishes have been popular for years because they are convenient to make using only one pan. This Tater Tot Casserole recipe is hearty and filling, made with oven roasted turkey breast, slow roasted ham, Cajun spices, and topped with golden tater tots.