Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup. Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. You can cook Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- It’s 1 of Ranch seasoning packet.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Frozen tater tots.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole.
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown Hamburger and minced garlic in large saucepan. Drain..
- Add the cream cheese and mix well until melted. Then add the cheese soup and mix well..
- Add the corn, rotel, shredded cheddar cheese, and Ranch packet. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into a baking pan and top with frozen tater tots. Then sprinkle with the Mexican style cheese. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake covered for 25min then remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 5min.
This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. I had never had "Cowboy Casserole" (aka Tater Tot Casserole) until after I met my husband.