Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food.
This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! I'm such a sucker for a casserole. This is a tater tot casserole with beef, so you'll want to start by browning up some ground beef with a little onion and garlic. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist
- You need 1 lb of smoked sausage, cut to bite size.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of medium green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed vegetables (or any you like), drained.
- You need 1 can of Cambells Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic soup (may use regular cream of mushroom soup).
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
The family will love this tater tot casserole (some people call it a hot dish) recipe with a spicy kick! This Tater Taco Casserole is a twist on the classic dinner. Drizzle some enchilada sauce on top to give those tater tots an extra kick. Bake the casserole until the tater tots are nice and crispy.
Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook sausage, onion, green pepper in 1 – 2 Tbls of olive oil until browned and onions/peppers are soft…add salt, pepper, and any desired seasonings..
- Add cream of mushroom soup to sausage. Add can of mixed vegetables. Mix well, then spread into 2qt-size casserole dish..
- Layer frozen tater tots on top of sausage mixture, then top with shredded cheddar enough to cover evenly..
- Cover and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until tots are browned and cheese melted. Enjoy!.
Filled With Bacon, Sausage, Cheese And More – This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Is Sure To Be Your Next Go-To Breakfast Dish. It's Easy, Delicious And Sure To Be A Crowd Pleaser. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole recipe: Classic Tater Tot Casserole with a breakfast twist. Mix until well blended with a spoon. If you like your cheese cooked well (I do), add the shredded cheese to the top of the.