Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. This vegan Tater Tot Casserole is guaranteed to thrill the child inside you but it'll appeal just as much to the adult you are. Let's deal with the kid inside you first. You can have Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
This dish is basically a thick, delicious pool of creamy, savory veggies and bits of vegan sausage, topped by a crunchy, golden layer of tater tots. ounces tater tots. It was a last minute think-for-a-video. I'm just a bit Creation Blocked, I guess you can say. I keep frozen Tater Tots on hand for meals like this yummy Tater Tot casserole.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Arrange above in layers in casserole. Sprinkle with onion salt or garlic salt. This low carb Mexican tater tot casserole is loaded with ground beef seasoned in my homemade taco seasoning mix, lots of cheese, and keto cauliflower tots. Just replace the tots with ones made from cauliflower and use keto approved veggies. I like to add green or poblano peppers to the garlic and.