Mixed vegetable pickle. This spicy mixed vegetable pickle is so good. Over the years I have become somewhat obsessed with making my own pickled vegetables and chutneys. If you love pickled vegetables but don't want to worry about hardcore canning, these mixed vegetable quick pickles are for you.
Vegetable Pickle – Vegetable Pickle Recipe. During my younger days, I was addicted to this pacman game. Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe. You can cook Mixed vegetable pickle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable pickle
- You need 1/4 of thin carrot cuts.
- It’s 1/4 of thin onion cuts.
- You need 3 clove of thin garlic cuts.
- You need 1/2 of thin cut scotch bonnet pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of thin cuts sweet pepper.
- You need 1 cup of white vinegar.
Mixed Vegetable Pickle goes well with rice recipes and parathas. Learn how to make/prepare Mixed Vegetable Pickle by following this easy recipe. Great recipe for Mixed Vegetables Pickle. #accompaniment #winterspecial. Dreain the vegetables and spread on a dry cloth.
Mixed vegetable pickle instructions
- Cut seasonings into thin julienne cuts..
- place vinegar on stove to boil..
- Place cuts into the jar creatively..
- take vinegar of stove and pour into jar then seal..
- leave to cool then refrigerate for use..
Mixed Vegetable Pickle recipe: Try this Mixed Vegetable Pickle recipe, or contribute your own. Transfer the pickle to clean jars and cover with a non-metallic, airtight lid. Store in a cool, dark place. Cauliflower, carrot, peas Mixed Vegetable Pickle is ready. Take it out from the container whenever you want to eat.