Sloppy joe tatertot casserole. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! The whole family loves this one at my house! You're probably going to want to bust out your elastic pants because this Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is going to make your tummy very happy.
Lately I've been doing a lot of slow cooker recipes and casseroles in trying to make up for my error. Sloppy Joes meet Tater Tots™ in this casserole that's light on prep and loaded with flavor–and sure to be a hit with the entire family. Tips for making sloppy joe tater tot casserole: You can use either regular shaped tater tots or tater tot rounds. You can cook Sloppy joe tatertot casserole using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sloppy joe tatertot casserole
- Prepare bag of tatertots.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of block of chedder.
- It’s dash of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
I like to use the tater tot rounds as I find they get a little crispier. It's up to you how heavy. This Sloppy Joe beef and vegetable casserole is covered with a layer of crispy golden Tater Tots®. All Reviews for Sloppy Joe Tater Tot® Casserole.
Sloppy joe tatertot casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to º450.
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add sauce and pepper flakes.
- When done, place meat in casserole dish.
- Add a dash of cheese to the top of the meat.
- Place frozen tatertots over meat..
- Smother it with shredded cheese.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for 10 minutes.
Forget the buns, tater tots are exactly what you need for this dish – everyone will love it! When we saw that we had a bag of frozen tater tots in our freezer, all the puzzle pieces fell into place and we knew exactly how this dish would play out: a tasty sloppy joe skillet. The traditional sloppy joe gets a reboot with a tater tot topping and some peppers and onions thrown in in the base. A combination of the fan-favorite sloppy joe and crispy tater tots will have adults and kids rushing to the table and ready to dig in. Hey everyone, I hope your day is going well.