Oatmeal’s granola bars. The base for these bars is dates – the natural sweetener supah powah. Then we add almonds, oats, peanut butter, and maple syrup (or honey or agave) and mix it all together! Homemade Granola Bars Ingredients: To make these healthy granola bar recipe, you will need Oats: I used old-fashioned oats for this recipe to make the bars nice and chewy.
We have a history with granola bars. A while back, we shared a cooking failure. Introducing: Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Granola Bars! You can cook Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- It’s 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of each.
- You need of Walnut.
- You need of Pecan.
- It’s of Almonds.
- It’s of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- You need of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- You need of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Kate's Real Food Lemon Coconut Bivy Bars. Another option for a Sunday afternoon when you're feeling industrious: Make your own. How to make protein bars at home, healthy oatmeal breakfast bars recipe, homemade protein bars, healthy granola bars, energy bars for kids. These bars, packed with the sweet flavors of raisins and cinnamon, are inspired by oatmeal raisin cookies–but they're.
Oatmeal’s granola bars instructions
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9×9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe: Try this Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe, or contribute your own. Homemade oatmeal bars that taste similar to Nature Valley Crunchy granola bars but much better. Perfect to add to your child's lunch, have as a snack or dessert. Because, no, I don't want a candy bar in disguise. These Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars will last for at least a week in the fridge if stored in an airtight container.