Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it.
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. You don't go through all the work of making a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. You can cook Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of worcheshire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar.
We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! Cheesy delicious Tater Tot Cheeseburger Casserole bake. we will show you how to mke this this tasty dish. Our recipe for Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole – hamburger, bacon, cheese, cheese soup, sour cream and tater tots – what's not to love?
Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef and onion, and drain.
- Stir in seasonings and place mixture in greased 9×13 pan..
- Add Monterey jack cheese on top followed by layer of tatertots.
- Bake 25 minutes uncovered.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake until melted.
- Serve with any burger toppings..
We ate this twice in one day! Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Tater Tots™ casserole meets Bisquick™ in this Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie—and it's a match made in comfort-food heaven. Hearty, family friendly and easy to make, this casserole is freezable and feeds a crowd. Serve with ketchup, mustard and pickles for.