Nacho cheese tater tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. You can have Nacho cheese tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Nacho cheese tater tot casserole
- It’s 1 of pd hamburger.
- It’s of Frozen tater tots.
- It’s of Sour cream(roughly 6 oz).
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 15 oz of El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar.
- Prepare of French fried onions.
- It’s Half of packet onion soup mix (tasty option).
These tater tot nachos are loaded with taco meat and all the fixins' for a delicious spin on traditional nachos! When the tots have five minutes remaining, remove from the oven and sprinkle on the meat and cheese. Return to the oven to finish cooking. This casserole turned out really well thanks to Simple Sara's video showing to put sharp cheddar cheese on top.
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook hamburger in skillet and season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Once hamburger is cooked stir in your cream of celery, nacho cheese sauce(half to full can) and sour cream to the consistency of personal preference..
- Add in some French fried onions to preference, I did about a half cup and mix together well..
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Place your tater tots on top of your casserole and bake for 45-60mins.
- Add more shredded cheese to the top and put back in oven 5 more mins or until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
- I was also thinking onion soup mix I had on hand would be a good addition but didn't test it this time, maybe next..
This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's Casserole recipes are always a good choice when it comes to feeding my crew. Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super. Looking for an easy casserole recipe? This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best!