Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. Loaded with jalapeños, bacon, cream cheese and tater tots, this dish is deliciously filling and just what the doctor ordered for those chilly days when you can't face going outside.
Cream Cheese Tater Tot Casserole Recipes. Slow Cooker Taco Tater Tot CasseroleSlow Cooker Gourmet. shredded mild cheddar cheese, fire roasted. Arrange half of the roasted jalapenos on top of the chicken mixture. You can have Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 2-8 oz of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of Mexican Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese, divided.
- You need 1 pound of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 6 of Jalapeno Peppers, deseeded and diced.
- You need 1-2 lb. of bag of tater tots.
- Prepare 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
The Original Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe! It is made with jalapenos, cream cheese, bacon, tater tots, and cheese. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe.
Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a casserole dish with tater tots. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes..
- While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces. Dice the peppers and slice the onions..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread the jalapeno mixture over the top of the tater tots. Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Sprinkle the extra bacon pieces and onion slices over the top. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes..
This chicken casserole is a smooth & creamy recipe with unparalleled flavor. The roasted chicken thighs, bacon & cheese make an Chicken casserole with jalapeño is a smooth and creamy recipe with unparalleled flavor. If you are on the Keto diet, you should try this low carb version of casserole. This low-carb jalapeno popper casserole recipe is about to become your new favorite weeknight dinner! I bet you can agree that chicken casserole is ALWAYS a good idea.