Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole.
You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of bag of real bacon bits.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of bag of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13 in pan with cooking spray & set it aside..
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until it’s no longer pink & then drain. Heat the pan & add a bit of oil for better browning. Add the meat to the pan, break it into large pieces, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, & let it sit for a few minutes. Break the beef into smaller pieces as it cooks. Stir occasionally until the beef is browned..
- Combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup & sour cream..
- Spread the combined ingredients into the pan..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes..