Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. Keto Recipes > Keto Breakfast Recipes. Zucchini bread, to me, is more of a seasonal treat. My mom tends to make them more around the holidays.
Just replace the sugar with erythritol and the flour with almond flour, and you have a keto friendly recipe. In addition to this Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts being delicious and just the most perfect texture for a quick bread, the walnuts add such a nice touch. I love making low-carb recipes that recreate the taste of my favorite traditional recipes. You can cook Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
And this recipe definitely does the trick. Have you ever tried making keto bread using zucchini and coconut flour? Today we are showing you our low carb Zucchini Coconut Bread recipe. You may have heard or tried zucchini bread or coconut bread but have you ever tried making them together?
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
We make this sweet bread as a snack. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto lasagna made with zucchini noodles is easy to make and delicious! My whole family loves this recipe — we definitely don't miss the pasta in this dish. Try swapping zucchini noodles for traditional pasta the next time you make lasagna.