You can cook Spicy Pickles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Pickles
- You need 1 large of cucumber.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole pepper corns.
- It’s bunch of fresh dill.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pickling spice.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
Spicy Pickles step by step
- In a pot, bring water, white vinegar, and salt to a boil..
- In a clean jar, add chopped garlic, dill, pepper corns, picking spice, and red pepper flakes..
- Next add in sliced cucumbers or spears..
- Pour water, vinegar, and salt mixture into jar. Don't fill all the way. Leave a 1/4in at the top..
- Make sure all air bubbles are gone and put on lid..
- Let cool then place in fridge for 5-7 days..